The Kingdom of Lanna is home to an abundance of natural biodiversity. 🌸
There is something so unique about the wild plants and flowers of this region – the unique colours, names and shapes.
Therefore, we have created the ‘Lanna Botanical Collection’ 🌼 – an exclusive collection of organic, scented dough and dried chickpeas, inspired by the natural colours of northern Thailand. 🍃⛰️
This collection encourages young learners to explore nature using their senses. It gives a rich sensory experience for young children to absorb, which provides the inspiration to learn and discover.
📍 Materials are ideal for:
✔️ Nature study
✔️ Nature-based sensory activities
✔️ Northern Thailand themed activities
✔️ Any discipline, from math to science, art to creative projects
✔️ Also suitable for Christmas themed activities
🔸 Tips on using the materials :
- Adapt the materials according to your activities.
- Some children may need more time or additional modelling to complete activities.
- One of the most important things to remember when setting up any provocation is – don’t over think it. Simply think of what you want your child to learn from the experience and what materials/ tools could inspire them to do that.
- And dont forget books! A good book is a wonderful addition to any themed activity.
📍 Product Details:
- 6 colours of organic dough (durable for 2-3 months with a proper care)
- 6 colours of sensory dried chickpeas (durable for 1 year)
- Made from 100% non-toxic ingredients
- Suitable for early years (ages 1-7)
#loosepartsplay #allnatural #earlychildhoodeducation #playbasedlearningnature #reggioemilia #littlelegendplayset #natureplay #naturalresource #reggioenvironment #childled #loraandfriends #environmentforkids #chiangmai #northofthailand