We love using these new nature hand rollers. It gives the little ones a good eye for details and patterns, as well as creating a beautiful aesthetic, which encourages the learning all the more!
🔸 Tools are ideal for:
✔️ CHILDREN – Create beautiful nature inspired textures and patterns on playdough art project/ small world activity
✔️ PARENTS/ TEACHERS – Set up an exciting invitation to play in a nature theme (easy and quick)
✔️ Playdough Imprints – Texture and pattern exploration
✔️ Any creative project and for nature inspired detail
✔️ Playdough art/ soft clay/ pastries with a surface pattern activities.
✔️ Suitable for toddlers through to school age
🔸 How to use :
- Roll playdough into a flat shape then use the rollers to imprint your designs.
🔸 Extension ideas:
- Talk about textures and encourage children to run their hands lightly over the surface of the playdough textures.
- Layer the textures – Ask children to create larger patterns by layering the textures.
- Try using the hand rollers on a variety of surfaces.
📍 Product Details:
- Made of high-quality beech wood
- Washable, strong and durable
- Size : 15*2 cm
- 6 pieces of hand-carved wooden rollers
- Hand Roller x 5 (Flower, Leaf, Tree trunk, Ocean wave, Stone)
- Shaping Tool x 1 (for detailing, trimming and shaping)
There are no reviews yet.