‘WORMS‘ are the unsung heroes beneath the ground
- This humble creature toils tirelessly, eating garbage, and they have an important place in every ecosystem.
- Worm composting is using worms to recycle food scraps and other organic material into a valuable soil amendment called ‘Vermicompost’, or ‘worm compost’.
- Worm compost exits the worm through its tail end. This compost can then be used to grow plants.
The set includes:
- Composting Jar
- Organic Scented Dough x 3
- Dried Chickpeas 60 g.
- A set of food made from clay (berries, bread, twigs, leaves, carrots)
- A set of worm made from clay
- Stone 60 g.
✔ Use scented playdough, clay, natural loose parts and small stones to create composting layers
✔ Worm composting basics for families
✔ How to convert waste into nutrient-rich soil for your garden or house plants
There are no reviews yet.