Little Legend Sensory Workshops are themed activities using our organic, naturally scented dough combined with loose parts and other accessories. Our concept is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to early years learning.
WHY SENSORY WORKSHOP?
- The dough is scented with organic fruits and flowers, so it provides a multi-sensory experience – allowing the brain to receive more information than it normally would. The feel, smell and sight of what your child can create will have them fully engaged, and focused.
- Our loose parts are also from nature and will open the door to your child’s wonderful imagination, allowing them to create their own, unique masterpiece, which is very personal to them. Loose parts create sparks!
- Little Legend workshops are fun, creative and a beautiful bonding experience between parent and child
- Little Legend Sensory Workshops also include our own, naturally scented crayons made from pure beeswax, and mixed with essential oils of lavender, eucalyptus, rose flower, lemon and orange. The crayons, like the dough, promote therapy through art and engage children through multi-sensory learning.
- Our workshops are guided by our experienced Little Legend staff, who have previously taught therapy through art and understand children and their psychology.
WHAT IS THE IDEAL AGE FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
- Our workshops are aimed at, and suitable for, kids between the ages of 2-4 years old – when they begin to fall in love with drawing and using the playdough. At this age, children’s brains are highly receptive and capable of remarkable, fast development.
- If your child is slightly older, or younger, we will allow them to join.
Would you like a truly memorable experience for you and your children on their birthday?
- Contact us, and we can arrange a Sensory Party Activity for your kids which will be fun, creative and truly memorable.
- We will use our Nature Inspired Play approach, using our organic, naturally scented playdough and/or our pure beeswax crayons, mixed with essential oils of lavender, eucalyptus, rose flower, lemon and orange.
If you are interested in our Sensory Workshops/ Sensoty Party,
please contact us through our Facebook page: Little Legend – Nature Inspired Play
or send e-mail to us: firstname.lastname@example.org